[libreoffice-website] ODFauthors account request

I do not know if this is an issue for the website team or for the documentation team, but I suspect that ODFAuthors accounts are managed by the latter. In any case, Cico is one of our Italian localization heroes, and is coordinating several resources.

Thanks for the attention.

I'll take care of it today, if one of the other ODFAuthors admins doesn't get to it first. As Italo suspects, it's nothing to do with TDF/LO website team. --Jean

Thank you Jean! Thank you Italo! :slight_smile: