Filling the EN FAQ

Hi all,

Just for information, I'm filling the EN FAQ based on the FR one. There
is some proofreading greatly needed, and don't hesitate to laugh at my
mistakes :slight_smile:
Kind regards
Sophie

I could do that if you give me a link.

Hi :slight_smile:
Thanks Sophie!  You are a star getting this moving again!  I hope you have made some humorous mistakes to make proof-reading more fun!  From your posts to the various lists i doubt anyone will find anything that needs correcting.

[Edit:] I just checked
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Faq
and found TONS more done than i was expecting!
Thanks and regards from
Tom :slight_smile:

Hi Hazel,

Hi all,

Just for information, I'm filling the EN FAQ based on the FR one.
There is some proofreading greatly needed, and don't hesitate to
laugh at my mistakes :slight_smile:
Kind regards
Sophie

I could do that if you give me a link.

Here is the link to the FAQ
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Faq

I don't know if the previous FAQ articles was proofread already, but in
case you want to work only my parts, you can find what I've modified
from here
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Special:Contributions/Sophi
and what is under Faq/General/xxx links.

Thanks for your help!
Kind regards
Sophie