Introduction - new volunteer

Hello, my name is Rafael Atias and I would like to cooperate to write
documents about LibreOffice.

I work as a writer and editor in a web content company and before I worked
in a publisher as an editor. I have experience writing and revising
documents using different style guides, but I don't have experience as a
technical writer. I am reading right now the Contributors Guide

I'd love to help you writing or revising the user guides. I received an
email about the update of the Writer Guide. May I help with this task? If
you think that could be right, could you give me a user account for the
ODFAuthors website?

Is anyone coordinating the contributors?

Best regards

Rafael

You are very welcome to help update the last few chapters of the Writer Guide. Great to have you!

I will set up your account on ODFAuthors. You will receive an automated email when that happens.

I do most of what little coordination there is of contributors; usually the people working on a book (if more than one) coordinate themselves.

We have a wiki page for tracking who's doing what. It's not always up to date for all books.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development/UserGuideTasks

Feel free to ask questions. We know that the process isn't always clear, and the Contributor's Guide is neither complete nor always up to date.

--Jean