Open Help Conference & Sprints 2013

Hi all,

I'm hosting the Open Help Conference & Sprints again this year
on June 15-19 in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA.

http://openhelpconference.com/

The first two days are the conference portion. Abut half the
time is devoted to presentations, with the rest used for open,
attendee-led discussion. This format provides some structure,
but still lets everybody share their experiences.

On June 17-19, multiple open source documentation teams have
documentation sprints. This year I have four rooms of various
sizes, centered around a common break area. Sprints are great
for building communities and putting focus on a project.

Jean joined us last year. I'm not holding my breath that she'll
make the long trip from down under again, but it would be nice
to see some more LibreOffice documentation people.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Shaun

Hi,

Appendix A is all good

Appendix B

Page 380 Opening Formula Files, last line: "converted to an LibreOffice Math object" should read "converted to a LibreOffice Math object"

I guess the index will be regenerated anyway but it looks broken (EG):

Index says CSV file open page 114, Opening a CSV file is on 116
Index says Macros on Page 330. Getting started with macros is on 335

Cheers

Hi :slight_smile:
Has anyone booked in either as participant or to lead a session or give a talk?

Does anyone know if it got onto the Marketing Lists Calendar?

Hi Tom,

I haven't seen any registrations from any LibreOffice folks. In case
anybody is considering coming, I want to mention that the hotel room
block is only available until May 14. Hotel rooms downtown will be
hard to find after the room block is released.

Let me know if I can do anything to help.

Thanks,
Shaun