PING RobertG and DanL: Questions on Base Handbook Chapter 8

Hazel had some questions about Base Handbook Chapter 8. Could one or
both of you look at the file and help resolve her questions? Thanks.
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/base-handbook/edited/base-h-b-ch8-tasks/view

--Jean

Hi *,

Hazel had some questions about Base Handbook Chapter 8. Could one or
both of you look at the file and help resolve her questions? Thanks.
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/base-handbook/edited/base-h-b-ch8-tasks/view

I have read the comments and answered to the comments. My English isn't
good enough to change the text. Hope, that my answers will help to solve
the problems.
I have uploaded the changed file.

Regards

Robert

I noticed that this style: LibOComputerCode uses a Bold style. The English version of the latest chapter template uses Regular style instead.
      So, I am wondering if this should be changed. Should there be a suggestion as to the font style that should be changed for consistency between various people that write documentation?

--Dan

Added comment: I have downloaded the above document. As I read through it I will be making suggestions as to the wording that could be used.

--Dan

In this specific case, a quick translation, I didn't consider that level of inconsistency to be important enough to change, especially since the new English template will have different style names.

--Jean