Base Handbook files for proofreading

Files ready for proofreading are here:
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/base-handbook/reviewed

Files awaiting screen captures from English database are here:
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/base-handbook/edited

--Jean

Jean, chapter 7 uploaded to:

http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/base-handbook/edited

Cheers

Thanks, Tim!
Have you done Chapter 6? If so, I've missed it.

--Jean

Jean, not yet. I didn't think to check the "reviewed" area. Is this the right location?

http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/base-handbook/reviewed

Yes, that's right. Didn't you get Chapter 7 from there? The one you
just reviewed?

Hmmm, not sure now. I thought I got it from Edited but I can see it is is in the Reviewed area.

I shall grab chapter 6 from the "reviewed" area.

Doesn't matter; you reviewed the latest copy of Ch7, wherever you got
it from. I'll be publishing it in the next few minutes. Thanks again!

--Jean

Jean,

chapter 6 uploaded to: