Writer Guide Chapter 12 - TOCsIndexesBiblios

This chapter has been uploaded to ODF Authors, Writer Guide Drafts 4.0 folder.

JohnS

It has now been moved to Old Drafts: does this mean that it has been
reviewed and is ready for publication?

I published that chapter, and WG Ch11, yesterday. You can get it from the Published folder and do a further review. Put reviewed copy in Feedback or, if copyedits only, you're welcome to replace the published file on ODFAuthors and wiki. Sorry, I just steam ahead with publishing minimally changed chapters. I try to work on the "publish early and often" principle.

--Jean

Looking at the Wiki pages:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development/UserGuideTasks, and also https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications,
it would seem the chapter has been dealt with by Jean and published..

Regards
JohnS