Base Handbook: Appendix

This has now been uploaded to the drafts folder. That's it, folks! No
further chapters. Do I get my name up in lights?

Hi :slight_smile:
WoooHoooo!!
Congrats all!  Thanks Helen.  Now i have 2 things to celebrate.  Maggie's dead and my flatmate got his Chumba Wumba Cd, and the sun came out.  The Publications page is filling out nicely.  HooRaa! :D

Hi

I'm Rui C Correia.

I'm from Portugal and I work at Statistics Portugal (SP) - http://www.ine.pt - on the IT Department since 1997.
Before I've been teaching and doing some IT management for 9 years.

I have a graduation (5 years of studies) in Informatics Engineering from University of Coimbra (http://uc.pt/en/fct/dei) and I've also got some professional courses over OSS subjects and products. I've experience with OpenOffice, Apache OO e LO and other non-OSS suites.

I use my knowledge, working and personal experience to do one of my present professional tasks which is to provide documentation and training.

At SP we've adopted and used some OSS software over the last years. Now, we've found probably it was the right time to move into LO and so I have to prepare the change also preparing LO user guides. So why not share them with others, I thought?

I also would like to get an ODFAuthors user account.

Regards,
Rui
"Confidencialidade: Esta mensagem (e eventuais ficheiros anexos) é destinada exclusivamente às pessoas nela indicadas e tem natureza confidencial. Se receber esta mensagem por engano, por favor contacte o remetente e elimine a mensagem e ficheiros, sem tomar conhecimento do respectivo conteúdo e sem reproduzi-la ou divulgá-la.

Confidentiality Warning: This e-mail message (and any attached files) is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. lf you are not the intended recipient of this message please notify the sender and delete and destroy all copies immediately."