Writer Guide Chapter 10 - Templates

This chapter has been uploaded to ODF Authors and placed in the Writer Drafts 4.0. folder.

Regards
JohnS

I have reviewed this and placed my comments and edits into the Feedback
folder

Hi Kieran
I've looked at your comments and replied. The file is still in the Feedback folder. Thanks for reviewing.

Regards
JohnS

I made some further edits and left one comment, about a figure that I agree
with Kieran would benefit from replacing.
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/writer-guide/feedback/wg4-0-ch10-templates/view

--Jean

Graphic replaced as suggested.

JohnS

For reference: I read thru' this doc. Nothing to report

All I see in the file now is the comments about the image, which have since
been deleted. Is there a way I can get an older revision of the file on
ODFAuthors to see the other comments?

Kieran,
I usually put all of the older files here:
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/writer-guide/old-drafts

--Jean