UI Documentation Spelling Error in Calc

hi,

I just wanted to report that the definition of the PROB() function under
the Function Wizard [f(x)] in Calc (3.5.4 is the version I'm using) in the
EN-US edition has a spelling error:

"Returns the discreet probability of an interval." should read:

"Returns the discrete probability of an interval."

Unfortunately I'm not entirely sure if this should be sent here, but it
seems like UI documentation and help files are worked on collaboratively.
I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Luke Petrolekas

Hi :)
Is the double eee in the Published Guides or in the wiki&in-built help?

The Documentation Team has never worked on the in-built help or the wiki-pages that relate to it.  Translators translate it but i think it's only devs that write the English version of the in-built help.  They don't translate the published guides that are written by English speakers.

I'm not sure if this is the right place, or not. But I just checked in LibreOffice 4.0.2 and it reads:

"Returns the discrete probability of an interval."

Which should be correct if I understand you correctly.

Regards,
Niklas Johansson