PING Robert G: Base Handbook Chapter 2 needs review

Robert: please review Base Handbook Chapter 2. There are questions to be
answered. Thank you! I've dropped in your new screenshots.

http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/base-handbook/edited/base-h-b-ch2-creating-a-database/view

--Jean

Hello Jean,

Robert: please review Base Handbook Chapter 2. There are questions to be
answered. Thank you! I've dropped in your new screenshots.

http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/base-handbook/edited/base-h-b-ch2-creating-a-database/view

I only found one question about a missleading paragraph. We have changed
the same paragraph a little bit in Base-Handbuch 4.0. I have written a
comment, changed the text a little bit - if the parsgraph is misledaing
it could also be deleted.

Regards,

Robert