PING Tom Davies: Docs/Pubs wiki page

Tom, when you have some time (no rush), please amend the Impress Guide
section of the wiki page to match the one for Writer Guide; that is,
remove the column in v3.5.x for page count. Thanks!

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications

Done already! :)  Thanks for giving the link in the email.  I tidied the spacing and stuff for a couple other books there at the same time.  Also i finally figured out a better way to do the spacing.  To just do it at the bottom in an otherwise blank row.  I only managed to try it with the Maths Guide and Draw.
Thanks and regards from
Tom :slight_smile: