Bas Handbook Chapter 9: Macros

I have uploaded a translation of this chapter into the drafts folder.
It is mostly Basic code, well explained by the author; I have taken the
liberty of translating the variable names into English equivalents to
make it more informative to the reader. This means that it will be out
of sync with the actual code included in the original database files,
but I doubt if many people will want to download those, and anyone who
does is likely to be an experienced coder who will not be fazed by the
differences.

Tom,
Look on the status of tasks page (link below). Some of the chapter
titles in the Base Handbook table are not the final ones, but that
level of detail is easy to change.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development/UserGuideTasks#Base_Handbook

Done :)  At last!   Sorry it's taken me this long to figure out the easy way to do it but the wiki-page is ready and waiting at last :slight_smile:
Thanks and regards from
Tom :slight_smile: