PING RobertG: Base Handbook Ch5 (Queries) translation - questions

I've gone through Hazel's translation of Base Handbook Ch5 (Queries).
Several questions remain; I hope Robert or Dan or someone can help
with them. The file is here:

http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/base-handbook/edited/base-h-b-ch5-queries/view

--Jean

I am presently going through this chapter. One thing that would help very much: someone to translate the two databases into English. Then we could change the screenshots while editing the documents. (My German is not good enough to do that.)
      I have already made changes to answer some of the questions. (I'm up to page 10 now.)

--Dan

Hello Dan,

      I am presently going through this chapter. One thing that would
help very much: someone to translate the two databases into English.

That has just been done by me. I have made screenshots for some chapters, too.
Here are the databases:
http://robert.familiegrosskopf.de/lo_hb_en/

Could be I will be able to make the screenshots next week.

Regards,

Robert

Danke!!!!

--Dan

I have reviewed this chapter and placed it in the Reviewed folder:
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/base-handbook/reviewed/chapter-5-queries-base-h-b/view

      Hopefully, I have answered the questions that others may have had. This chapter is very thorough and presents some rather advanced concepts.

--Dan

Those were great improvements, Dan. Thank you! I've placed the revised
file in the Reviewed folder. I think it's now ready to publish.

Do you want, and will you have time, to go through some of the other
chapters in the next week or two? Otherwise I plan to publish the book
as soon as Robert has finished the set of English figures and move on
to other work... including the version of this book for LO 4.0.

--Jean