Base Handbook

I have uploaded an English translation of Chapter 7 to the Drafts
folder. It will need reformatting as there are huge gaps everywhere
(English takes up a lot less room than German!). In addition it will
need a set of English screenshots (Robert?)

I have downloaded chapter 8 but I don't know when I shall do it.

Hello Hazel,

I have uploaded an English translation of Chapter 7 to the Drafts
folder. It will need reformatting as there are huge gaps everywhere
(English takes up a lot less room than German!). In addition it will
need a set of English screenshots (Robert?)

I have installed a new system. So I have to look how to get the same theme working on it.

Regards

Robert