base chapter 3 review and proofread

Greetings,
I have completed the review and proofreading of the Base Guide, chapter 3, Data Input and Removal. It should be located here:

    http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/base-guide/feedback-lo3.4/portal_factory/File/file.2013-03-16.0808251049/edit

The filename should be: BG3603-DataInputAndRemoval_DEL_GRH_20130219.odt
This is my first time at this, so if there is any comment, please contact me. I have added comments in the document to aid in understanding why I have done some things that may appear arbitrary. If any of these changes are against the rules, then also contact me so I can do better in the future.

While doing this chapter, I sensed a real need for a glossary to define many of the database acronyms, terms, and abbreviations referred to, which may be new and/or confusing to a newbie. So, I created a glossary and it should be here:

    http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/base-guide/feedback-lo3.4/base-glossary-new/view

The filename for this one should be: BG36xx-Glossary_grh_20130219.odt
I would suggest adding this glossary in the back of the guide. Most of the definitions came from wikipedia, but I have added some words of my own here and there in the interest of understanding. I fully expect this glossary to be a living document and will no doubt be added to or changed as we go along.

If there are any problems, please contact me.

BTW: I still think the 3.4 files should be copied to the 3.6 directory to better match their application. I checked and the 3.6 directory is still empty and there is no 3.6 feedback directory to put these files into. So, they are still in the 3.4 feedback.

Girvin Herr

I have downloaded this chapter.

--Dan