Translating page cover LO 4 Guide

Hello,

I noticed that LO 4 Guides have new page cover. I was looking for svg files
to translate them into French, like I did for 3.x version. But I could only
find png and gif files. The xcf files on page
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development/TemplateForV4
were opened with gimp, but the text is inserted as png :frowning:

Could you complete this page
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development#Source_files_for_front_cover_art
with new front cover?

Many thanks :slight_smile:

Laurent BP

In the time I had to make a front cover, I was not able to create an
SVG file, because I do not know enough about how to use Inkscape (or
any other program) to do it. I hope that someone else can do this. I
do not know when I will have time to work on it.

--Jean

Hello Laurent,

I noticed that LO 4 Guides have new page cover. I was looking for svg files
to translate them into French, like I did for 3.x version. But I could only
find png and gif files. The xcf files on page
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development/TemplateForV4
were opened with gimp, but the text is inserted as png :frowning:

I have taken this
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:K-j/Drafts/Design/Front-Guide#New_design
for the new German Base-Handbuch V. 4.0

The "4.0" is much too small (blow it up to 55pt).

You can change all in Inkscape.

Regards

Robert

Many thanks Robert :slight_smile:
I updated Documentation page with links to the files you gave