Calc online help: Correction and question to validity

Hi,

I'm currently working on a translation of the calc guide into German, specifically the part on validity.

I noticed that in the online help (https://help.libreoffice.org/Calc/Criteria) the statement about Cell range doesn't fit the behaviour of Calc 3.6. If a range with more than one column is specified it uses the values in all columns not only the first.
Maybe that has changed in 4.0, but I haven't gotten around to installing that version.

On the page with the error alert (https://help.libreoffice.org/Calc/Error_Alert) there is an example for a macro that can be started when a wrong value is entered. I would like to include it in the guide as an example, but I know nothing about how macros work.
Can anyone tell me if the macro works with the current version and what it does?

Franziska