Chapter 2 of Docs Contributors' Guide updated

I have revised Chapter 2 of the Docs Contributors' Guide, "Producing
LibreOffice User Guides". I removed the section on disabling autosave,
revised the section on using the template manager, and made some other
changes.

One section (about compiling a book using a master document) still
needs revision, but I'll do that later.

No doubt there are errors and omissions in the revised file, so please
let me know of anything you find. Also, if you have previously
reviewed the chapter, and your suggestions have not be included, it's
probably because I overlooked your reviewed file and not that I
rejected your suggestion. Please feel free to let me know.

I'm hoping to have the time and energy to tackle another chapter soon,
but I'm making no promises.

--Jean

Jean,

Copyright 2012 ?
Page 6 "Change Memory Options" 2 broken links in the first para
Page 14 "screen captures" uses "grey" and there is a "customise" further down. And "labelled". Not sure how US English deals with this

Cheers

And there is at least one image missing from the PDF. I'll fix all of
those problems. Thanks!
--Jean