Getting Started v4.0 full book now available

ODT & PDF of Getting Started v4.0 full book are now available on LO
wiki and ODFAuthors. I'll put the links on the website ASAP (or
someone else with write access can do it). Printed copy will take a
few more days to organise.

--Jean

Would appreciate someone (or several people) doing a quick check of
the PDF for oddities, which often creep in any time I regenerate the
PDF. Look for the usual: missing figures, missing x-refs, really bad
page breaks, etc. Thanks.
--Jean

The book (ODT and PDF) is now linked from the website.

Hello Jean,

Is it too late to add my comments made for chapter 1?

Best regards

Leo