Calc guide 3.3

Hello,

As we are upgrading the translated Calc guide from 3.3, I would like to have a copy of the Calc guide 3.3 for OpenOffice.org. We have a translated version, but would like to have the English version so we can compare the English version with the later version so we can more easily spot the differences.

Can anyone send me a pointer to where the find it, preferably the different chapters in odt format.

Many thanks
Best regards

Hi :slight_smile:
The Publications page
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications
has all the old guides as well as current and pre-release versions.
Good luck and regards from
Tom :slight_smile:

Hi Leo,

The English Calc 3.3 Guide is available from the ODF Authors site:
http://www.odfauthors.org/openoffice.org/english/userguide3/calc3/cg3.3-revisions

Regards
Dave