Book Prefaces

Some changes are needed to the Preface of the v4.0 books. These include:

* Make http://ask.libreoffice.org prominent. I don't think it's even mentioned.
* Remove http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/faq/ which is about
TDF/LO but not user support as such.
* Correct the link to the OO forum, which is now
http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/
* Add section at end: New Features in LibreOffice [component] 4.0

I have made the necessary changes to the Getting Started guide
Preface, both standalone and in the compiled book.

I have edited the draft Writer Guide and Impress Guide Prefaces and
put them into Feedback for the respective books. They still need to
have the New Features section added. Sorry; I forgot to turn on change
tracking when editing.

Of the various Faqs around i think the AskLO site probably has the best.  The wiki page is good for Base ut the rest is slow and not a priority.

I'm not sure where the Ask site's Faq is but the wiki's is at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Faq

Hi Jean
I've added the section to the Writer Guide Preface and placed it back into the Feedback folder.

JohnS