"Spoken Tutorial" website from the IIT Bombay

FYI

We have a team from India who have offered us help with marketing designs and other help such as developing tutorials and dubbing as long as it pertains to the Indian geographic region.

Professor Kannan leads the team(s) and they have a website called "Spoken Tutorial" where you may view tutorials on LibreOffice (all modules) and in various languages. Very well done videos![1]

We should add their site to the video section on our docs wiki page. I am not sure who is maintaining that wiki page.

Professor Kannan's team is helping us develop a donation button and we may call on his team to join us in helping in other areas of the project. The Indian government is very big on promoting FOSS projects and is very proactive in funding groups helping FOSS projects. Professor Kannan receives funding but the help must always be in relation to the Indian market.

You can also read up on the project by reading this article[2].

Cheers,

Marc

[1] http://spoken-tutorial.org/

[2] http://www.mid-day.com/lifestyle/2013/jan/100113-found-blueprint-for-a-computer-literate-india.htm