Marking up graphics

Hi everyone.

As I work on different chapters there is a noticeable feature, which to me, looks quite ugly.
It's the line thickness used in circles, ellipses, arrows and so on, which we use to mark up the graphics.
Some detract considerably from the quality of the graphic and look downright amateurish.
The colours used don't bother me so much.

May I suggest that we decide that lines either do, or don't, use arrow heads, and that line thickness for all these items is kept to 2 or 3 pixels?
Obviously I can't attach examples, as the list strips out attachments, but I'm sure most will have come across instances.

Regards
John Smith

Hello JohnS

I use light red for the colour and 0.05 cm for line thickness. This combination seems to work very well.

Regards

PeterS

Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com

Hello,

In the Dutch guides we use LibO green 1 and thickness 0.05 cm and do find it great.

Best regards

Thanks to all for opinions. I agree that 0.05cm works well and I'm going with that.

JohnS