Hi

Hi, I have been on this list for a couple of weeks now so...originally from
England but I have lived in Sydney, Oz for the last 20 years. A software
person by trade - VMS/Pascal/Fortran. Hmmm, giving my age away.

I have been a linux user since 2006 and, therefore, I have used a lot of
free software. So it is time to put something back. Looking forward to
making a contribution to this fine product.

Cheers
Tim

Would you be more specific in what you might want to do? Perhaps work with the developers to write some of the simpler code? Perhaps work with QA (Quality Assurance)? Write documentation of various kinds? Be a reviewer of documents that have been written?

--Dan