strangeness from the BoD Re: [board-discuss] Splashscreen & Startscreen proposals for the 4.0

Hi :slight_smile:

Just thought people here might want to know about a developing situation at the BoD discussion list.  They might relent or it might be a case of a relatively simple change (such as a bucket-fill).  Anyway, since you are talking about visual components i thought it might be good to know.

Hi all,

there is now a poll about branding [1] and anybody here is invited to wave his/her hand.

[1] http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/design/msg05281.html

Hi :slight_smile:
Arrgh, sorry!  How do we view the images proposed?

Agree with Tom.

How do we view the branding so we can make a vote?

Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com

Hi,

The choices are here. Note however that most of them were created before
the BoD stepped in (kind of not formally however):
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboards/4.0_Branding

Best,
Charles.

Hi :slight_smile:
I found it! :slight_smile:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboards/4.0_Branding

Viewing the thread through Nabble helpedme find it

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/4-0-Branding-poll-td4032751.html#a4032774