GS Guide Chapter 10

Hi
This chapter uploaded to ODF GS Draft 4.0 folder.
JohnS

I have reviewed the file and uploaded to the Chapter 10 Folder.

In the comments for the file, you said, "Please let me know if I have
done this wrong, and should have replaced the original file."

You did the file name right, and you were correct to NOT replace the
original file, but it's best o put reviewed files in the Feedback
folder for the book, not in the Drafts folder. Not a big problem.

I've not had a chance to look at your review; I'll leave that to John.

--Jean