Reviewers needed for Getting Started v4.0 guide

Reviewers, especially new members of the team, you'll find the draft
chapters of the LibreOffice v4.0 Getting Started guide here:
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/draft-lo-4.0

Instructions on checking out, downloading, reviewing, uploading your
review, and so on are in various chapters of the Contributors' Guide,
linked from here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development#First_steps_with_the_Documentation_team

An overview of the steps involved is a bit further down that page,
under Workflow:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development#User_Guides

You will need to install RC2 (or later) of LO 4.0 so you can check
instructions and illustrations against the product. Be sure to turn on
change recording in LO when modifying the files. Please change the
filename (see naming convention instructions in the Contributors'
Guide) before uploading reviewed files to the Feedback folder.

If you prefer, you can write your comments in an email and post it to
this list; the person responsible for the chapter will then
incorporate any necessary changes into the file.

Feel free to ask questions on this list if you're unsure how to
proceed. Please do NOT write to me directly without copying to the
list; I will be out of touch for lengthy periods of time over the next
week or more.

JohnS, PeterS, and I are working on this book; DanL and AndrewP are
also involved. You can see who is working on which chapter in the task
list,
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development/UserGuideTasks#Status_of_tasks_-_LO_v4.0

If anyone else would like to take on one of these chapters, please let
us know. Speed (as well as accuracy) is important right now, with the
product release less than 2 weeks away, but we don't want to
discourage any newcomers from doing more in-depth work.

Thank you, everyone, for your help in getting this book done as
quickly as possible!

--Jean

Hi John R!
Welcome in :)  I managed to dig up this email from  Jean about how to find out how to work with the Docs Team's systems.

I think there are a few other new people too so hopefully it might help you too