LO 3.6 Writer Guide Up to chapter 10

Page 264 - Adding A New Theme To The Gallery 1) refers to Fig 263. I think this should be Fig 278 on page 263
Page 266 is blank
At the end of page 273 point 2) has i) j) which I assume should be a) b)
Page 295 Point 3 in the note is out of alignment
Page 302 is blank

One for the future: at various different points there are references to (eg) Ctrl+C & Control+C. this should be standardised and I would suggest using Ctrl+

Blank pages are there because all new chapters start on a right-hand
(odd numbered page); people printing double-sided from the PDFs have
complained about the right-and-left pages getting goofed up if the
blank pages aren't there.

Agreed on Ctrl+ vs Control+ and using Ctrl+; we're changing those as
we notice them.

Thanks! --Jean