LO3.6 Writer Guide Chapters 1 & 2

Hi, I am not sure whether all these are of use. Tell me what isn't and I will back off in future:

Page 28 contains a figure with no label in the Password Protection section
Page 42 contains a table with no label
Page 46 contains 2 references to Figure 36, the first should be Figure 35 (Click the options button...)
Page 49 contains a table with no label

Cheers

We don't require every figure and table to have a caption (label), and
(as you'll see) many do not. So those don't need reporting. Thanks!

I think it's a good idea to rethink some of the documentation but there is seldom enough time for it!  We need more people actively involved in order to help rationalise and streamline the Guides.  However, there is other work , such as the built-in help and video tutorials that would also be good to look into developing through this list.

So, don't be shy about asking about the validity of screen-shots or suggestions for better phrasings but please don't be discouraged if there is a lack of immediate response!

I'll be happy to be active, maybe even contribute to a rewrite if needed.
Would probably not be until V4.1, as I notice that LODev 4.0 is nearly
finished.

Hi :slight_smile:
There is still a lot of work to be done on the 4.0.x guides and it would be really superb if you could join in with that.

Do you have an ODFAuthors account?