Calc Guide, for the wiki

Hi :slight_smile:
Just out of curiosity is there a version of the Calc Guide almost complete for either the 3.5.x or 3.6.x branch?

If not then can i safely change the heading on the wiki? or do i really need to make another new section?  It would be easier for me if we just skipped the 3.5.x and 3.6.x for Calc but tbh it's not a huge amount of work either way (reviewing or proof-reading a single chapter would be far more work).  Skipping the 3.5.x and 3.6.x makes a lot of sense to me now that the focus is on the 4.0.x

Hello Tom

I was going to do a 3.6 version, but now I shall be going to a 4.0 version. I have already completed the Calc chapter for the Getting Started Guide version 4.0.

If time allows, I may put together a 3.6 version of the Calc guide. Ask me in a couple of months.

Regards

Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com

Hi :slight_smile:
Great :)  Ok, i can change the headings on the wiki now :slight_smile:
Thanks and regards from
Tom :slight_smile: