Request Information (v3.5.7)

Hey! Im writing from Guadalajara, Mexico.Before anything I would like to congratulate you for the great work you did in the manual published on 31/12/12, based on LibreOffice 3.5.6 ..Im new user in Libreoffice, always used Microsoft Office, especially Excel.I would like to request information on advanced features in Calc, such as graphs, validations, advanced filters, audit tools, pivot tables, dynamic charts, data tables and scenarios, solver and data combination.I appreciate your help.Greetings from the land of tequila.Mario Baez

Cc-ing libreoffice-users so that anyone on hand for supportcan help out
here...

Most of those topics are covered in the Calc Guide v3.4. A free PDF of this book (and others) can be downloaded from http://libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation

--Jean