PING Tom Davies: Docs/Pubs page on wiki

Tom,
No rush, but you can now safely make changes to the Writer Guide table
similar to those you've done for Getting Started, on the wiki
Docs/Pubs page.

Oh no!!  I did a lot about 8 hours ago!  If my edits got messed-up that's ok because i can redo them easily and fix it but if yours got damaged then i'm really sorry about that!  I tried to make sure each of my edits was swift just in case other people were wotrking on the page.  So hopefully it should be fine.

I'll have a look later.

Phew.  Got it.  Yours were fine.  Timing was perfect.  I'll work at the edits later, maybe about 4 hours if i'm lucky unless my boss is as upset with me as i think he might be.

Done it already!  :)  I'm in a meeting and got bored and no-one was looking :slight_smile:  Muahahah.