Writer Guide 3.6 chapters published

Thanks to John Smith and Jamie Edy, all chapters of the Writer Guide
for LOv3.6 are now published to the wiki and the ODFAuthors website.
As soon as John and I finish the Preface, I'll compile the full book.

--Jean

This is great news, and I'm glad I could help.

I also wanted to wish you all luck as I need to step away from LibreOffice
at the moment. I picked up some extra work, and I'm having a hard time
devoting any energy towards LibreOffice. I wanted to mention it in case
anyone happens to wonder where I went.

I will check back in June when my current contract ends.

Thanks,
Jamie Eby

Jamie,
Thanks for your help, and thanks for letting us know you'll be away for awhile. Good to hear you have a paying contract that's keeping you busy.
--Jean