Assistance to upload and pass on Calc templates developed by me

Good day -

I have been having a tough time to get past step1. I have developed a few very useful and original templates in the Education category developed by me in Open Office.org and  for Libre Office users too. I and a number of Calc users think they are mind boggling. I would very much like a step by step assistance.

I have been going around in circles - One of my template is approved by LibreOffice  and posted at site as project but will not allow me to upload..

Anyway these are available at openoffice.org at these locations - Perhaps you can help 1) to evaluate these and allow a smple upload. - I am author and would like Libreoffice users to benefit too! 2) There is need for documenting user interface/developer . With the power that OpenOffice and LibreOffice software has - users will very soon become developers wanting to share

regards

kedarnath jonnalagadda

Zee File Management System with Calchttp://templates.services.openoffice.org/en/node/9022

This is a "study example and do it yourself"
template to manage files on your computer. The example is for PDF files
but with a little study and practice, nothing can stop you to use it
for files, folders, or even system files of any type. A pre-requisite
to use is learning and using the freeware BulkFileChanger© from
http://www.nirsoft.net/ The features of the Calc Interface system are (1) Safe Management of
your files. You are not using any of the operating system file
management resources (system overhead) to sort, filter, tag or navigate
to your directories and files!!! (2) Custom and specialized tagging of
files of any type. For example, if you are a lyricist you might want to
tag plain text, spreadsheet, PDF or even a C file with genre. This is
"genrally" considered irrelevant by the operating system (3) Recording,
analyzing and documenting the contents of your huge drives using the
full power of Calc© for tables, charts and graphs. This can be for
yourself and your associates for team work (4) Plannning, Monitoring
and Control of your computer at your own pace without operating system
resources breathing down your neck. (5) Using hyperlink feature of Calc© without actually having to bother about paths, directory trees and
stuff. (6) All this can lead you to the overwhelming question of whether My Documents, My Pictures, Libraries, etc. are really relevant when
anybody can design their own file access system with ordinary Calc©
spreadsheets?

HappyLinked© Monier-Williams Sanskrit Dictionary 1899http://templates.services.openoffice.org/en/node/9019

This is goodbye to electronic glue and huge PDF
files. This first time implementation by kedarnath jonnalagadda will
leave you wondering why you had not done it years ago! First, you need
to face the fact that nobody can read two pages at the same time! Human
beings are not spiders! All of us know that our machines chug along with PDF documents that
have many pages. So, you can get faster computers or better PDF file
readers. OR split huge files into single page PDF files. Are you are
afraid of managing 1333 single page PDF files or pictures or anything.
Then, I am afraid you will not be able to manage the zillion things you
want to. But if you want a pundit like analysis of Sanskrit, or
comparitive linguistics of distant languages such Maya of the south and
meso Americas or Japanese, or Aborigine languages of Australia. Or
wanting to teach your robot a language, you would want to look up the
world's most comprehensive Sanskrit English dictionary. And that is Sir
Monier Williams - A Sanskrit English Dictionary published in1899. The1333 pages of the dictionary are kept as seperate files, PDF or
pictures doesn't matter. HappyLinks© are set up to interface and access
these in the spreadsheet program sitting idle in your computer.
HappyLinks© Monier Williams Sanskrit Dictionary Spreadsheet Interface
happily links 1333 single page PDF files of the dictionary in the
ordinary spreadsheet program sitting in your computer. You can use it
for whatever and be methodical and make notes in your study. Furthermore you can now start scheming to send these on to mobile computing devices etc. and dreaming to make the big bucks! You'll need bookmarks,
however, to land on the right place on the page! And that will keep you
busy until I finish including sounds in my PDF files which is what the
Sanskrit language or for that matter any language is about. Heh! Heh!

You Localize Setup IME
http://templates.services.openoffice.org/en/node/8624

You Localize Setup IME is a Calc template to
translate Windows® Menus to setup keyboard input in your own language
script. In translating items and making notes themselves, students,
teachers and others understand the process of setup quickly and
thoroughly. Additionally and very importantly they become familiar with
English and global terminology of rapidly advancing technology.

You Localize

http://templates.services.openoffice.org/en/node/8617You Localize is a simple Calc template for
users to translate menu item trees in their own language themselves.
This helps students, teachers and others to start using OpenOffice Calc
quickly, methodically and thoroughly. Developments in OpenOffice and technology are proceeding very fast and
newer versions are being released frequently. In spite of enormous
efforts to translate and localize it is difficult to keep in pace with
developments. You Localize has only a portion of the Menu tree of Calc,
students can complete it is a learning project. There is no reason why users cannot develop their own templates in Calc
for other components of OpenOffice or for that matter any other program. Pictures of the menus in the picture are cut outs from screen capture
and rendered in high resolution
using Gimp© available at http://www'.gimp.org

kedarnath jonnalagadda