Ping: JohnS re Writer Guide Preface & Chapter 1

In Chapter 1, I have accepted your changes and added some of my own,
including replacing some screenshots and moving two sections from the
chapter into the Preface. My changes were tracked, and I have left
some comments on what I've done. The file is here:
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/writer-guide/feedback-lo3.6/wg3.6-ch1-intro-to-writer/view

I have also created a Preface for the book, which is here:
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/writer-guide/draft-lo3.6/wg3.6-preface/view

--Jean

Hi Jean

Sorry about this but I'm not too happy with my first three chapters, getting back up to speed you know. I'll get hold of Chapter one from ODF that you've changed, and compare with the new revision of it that I have at the moment.
My fault for not checking out the file, to indicate it was being worked on. Didn't think it would be looked at quite yet.

Regards
JohnS