PING Robert Großkopf: Base H/B Ch3 questions

I have accepted Dan Lewis's changes to the text, but Dan had questions
for Robert. The latest version of the file is here:
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/base-handbook/reviewed/base-h-b-ch3-tables/view

--Jean

I have accepted Dan Lewis's changes to the text, but Dan had questions
for Robert. The latest version of the file is here:
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/base-handbook/reviewed/base-h-b-ch3-tables/view

Have some problems with the comments and how to work with. I have read
the first comment and don't know, if the translated content is really
the same as the German content. So I could (as Dan) say: "I don't
understand the sentence." Should I add comments to comments or how
should this work?

Robert

We could discuss it by direct email. I will be sending you an email soon with the paragraphs in question.

--Dan