[libreoffice-marketing] Wiki Page - Writer - Quick Reference Guide and Cheat-sheet

It's good to see someone working on this, because it's been on the
wish list for documentation for a long time.

I have cc'd the Documentation mailing list on this reply, because
someone on that list might be able to help you or know where the info
you want is in the material we have produced already. For example,
most of the user guides have tables of keyboard shortcuts in an
appendix at the back (copied and slightly modificed from the help
file).

--Jean

Reference Guide and Cheat-sheet
<website@global.libreoffice.org>

It's good to see someone working on this, because it's been on the
wish list for documentation for a long time.

I have cc'd the Documentation mailing list on this reply, because
someone on that list might be able to help you or know where the info
you want is in the material we have produced already. For example,
most of the user guides have tables of keyboard shortcuts in an
appendix at the back (copied and slightly modificed from the help
file).

--Jean

Thanks Jean.

I am not on the documentation list, but wondering about that, since I
am working on this Quick Guide sheet.

I was thinking about seeing if there was a possibility to use some of
the text in the Writer Guide, etc., as part of this Quick Guide
project. That was I/We do not need to rewrite our own text.

The last part of the "sheet" will have the URL for LO sites including
where you find the .odt and .pdf documentation as in the Get Started
and Writer Guide.

Right now, the current page URL may need to change. I think the
current page might be better as "/Documentation/CheatSheetsWriter" and
the current URL will have links to the pages for each of the Quick
Guide Wiki pages and the final documents. I do not know how to do
this, but it is not a high priority right now, but will be needed when
Calc sheet is started. Writer Quick Guide will be the only one I am
working for the future month or so.

Tim L. - New York State.