Writer Guide Chapter 8 draft uploaded

Hi all,

I uploaded a draft of the Writer Guide Chapter 8 to the ODF Authors site. I
added:

   - A new screenshot of the Format - Picture - Crop tab page (page 14).
    In version 3.6, that tab now displays bitmap image resolution in PPI
   (pixel/inch).
   - A description of Writer's new support for SmartArt (page 5).

I also made these edits:

   - Updated the text for the Frame Properties callout on page 12.
   - Changed "re-sizing" to "resizing" on page 15 to match other instances
   of this word throughout the chapter.
   - Changed the reference to "Positioning graphics within the text" from
   page 18 to page 19.
   - Removed a comma and an extra space on page 17.
   - Added a hyphen on page 22 for "fine-tune." The same word appears on
   page 29 using a hyphen, so I hyphenated both instances.
   - Added a missing full stop on page 23.
   - Removed an extra space on page 23.
   - Removed a comma on page 28.
   - Inserted a space between "imagemap" on page 31.
   - Changed "an hyperlink" to "a hyperlink" on page 31.

I also have a question (which appears in the draft as a comment). I noticed
that file formats are mentioned in three different ways in this document:
*.ods, .ODS, and ODS. The style guide doesn't mention how to refer to file
formats. Which is best?

Thanks,
Jamie Eby