Writer Page Style dialogue

Hi
Can anyone tell me if they have come across a behaviour I've noticed in the Page Style dialogue box in release 3.6? Opening this dialogue by whatever route you wish to take, and then selecting one of the multi-column icons to change the page layout does the following:

  * Changes the border around the selected icon to be a slightly
    darker/thicker grey.

  * Enables the 'Style' and 'Width' boxes in the 'Separator line'
    section of the page (and also the 'Spacing' and 'AutoWidth' in the
    'Width and spacing' section).

It doesn't enable the Height and Position controls in the Separator section.
If you now click the icon again, the border around it changes to a double black line and the two controls above are then enabled.

So the question basically is, is this a very minor bug? I can find nothing on Bugzilla about it.

I don't remember this behaviour from release 3.4, but graphics in the 3.4 User Guide show the icons having the grey border.
It's not a big deal but a little feedback before I raise a bug report may be helpful.

Regards
JohnS

Thanks Tom.
As I've had no feedback I'll just go ahead and raise a bug.

Regards
JohnS