Base Handbook Chapter 6: Reports

I have now uploaded a copy of this to the drafts folder. I am not very
pleased with it; there are several paragraphs where I am really not
sure if I have understood the author. I have commented all of these.
Perhaps Robert could have a look at the draft.

The whole chapter is based on the use of the Report Builder plug-in
which I do not have.

2 points:
1) While uploading the file, I saw the forms chapter (which Robert
says he couldn't find) in the same folder.
2) The site is behaving very sluggishly. In particular, when you
upload something, the upload screen does not clear, so you can't tell
if it worked.

Hi Hazel,

I have now uploaded a copy of this to the drafts folder. I am not very
pleased with it; there are several paragraphs where I am really not
sure if I have understood the author. I have commented all of these.
Perhaps Robert could have a look at the draft.

The whole chapter is based on the use of the Report Builder plug-in
which I do not have.

This plugin is bundled with LO - there is no other way to create reports
with Base in LO.

1) While uploading the file, I saw the forms chapter (which Robert
says he couldn't find) in the same folder.

Now I can see the forms-chapter. Have downloaded it and will add the
screenshots. Also the chapter for the report-builder.

What should I do with the chapter "tables", where I have added
screenshots and changed some text? Should I change it in the
draft-folder or should it be uploaded at another folder?

Regards,

Robert

Please put the chapter "tables" into the folder "Reviewed", which I
have just created.
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/base-handbook/reviewed/folder_contents

If you have already put it somewhere else, that's okay, but please
post the link so I can find it.

Thanks for your work!

--Jean

Hi Jean,

Please put the chapter "tables" into the folder "Reviewed", which I
have just created.
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/base-handbook/reviewed/folder_contents

I have added the chapter tables and also the example-database I have
translated for these scrennshots.

Now Im going on making screenshots for the chapter "forms".

Regards,

Robert

Hi *,

Please put the chapter "tables" into the folder "Reviewed", which I
have just created.
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/base-handbook/reviewed/folder_contents

I have added the chapter tables and also the example-database I have
translated for these scrennshots.

Now Im going on making screenshots for the chapter "forms".

Just added the chapter "forms". There are some comments inside this
chapter where I have changed text and answered to the comments of Hazel.
Could somebody have a look at it?

Next chapter with screenshots would be the chapter "Reports".

Regards

Robert

Thanks, Robert. I will look at both chapters (Tables and Forms) this week.

If other people also want to check them, that would be good.

Jean