ToDos rename 3.7 to 4.0

Hi all,

I started <http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Todo_rename_3.7_to_4.0> for collection and discussion of all activities related to that decision.

Please feel free to add more action items and / or comments.

Discussion if necessary please here in this thread on <libreoffice-qa@lists.freedesktop.org> or on Wiki Discussion page.

When will we get the first 4.0 Master builds?

Best regards

Rainer

Rainer Bielefeld píše v Ne 11. 11. 2012 v 13:19 +0100:

Hi all,

I started <http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Todo_rename_3.7_to_4.0>
for collection and discussion of all activities related to that decision.

Please feel free to add more action items and / or comments.

Discussion if necessary please here in this thread on
<libreoffice-qa@lists.freedesktop.org> or on Wiki Discussion page.

When will we get the first 4.0 Master builds?

I am going to look at it. I hope that the first daily build will have
4.0 on Wednesday.

Anyway, I think that we do not need any complex planing and
synchronization. My approach would be to rename 3.7 to 4.0 anywhere you
see it in the sources, wiki, bugzilla, website...

Best Regards,
Petr

Petr Mladek píše v Po 12. 11. 2012 v 09:55 +0100:

Rainer Bielefeld píše v Ne 11. 11. 2012 v 13:19 +0100:
> Hi all,
>
> I started <http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Todo_rename_3.7_to_4.0>
> for collection and discussion of all activities related to that decision.
>
> Please feel free to add more action items and / or comments.
>
> Discussion if necessary please here in this thread on
> <libreoffice-qa@lists.freedesktop.org> or on Wiki Discussion page.
>
> When will we get the first 4.0 Master builds?

I am going to look at it. I hope that the first daily build will have
4.0 on Wednesday.

I have just pushed the version update into master. The upcoming daily
builds should have the version 4.0.

The first build looked fine. Let's see if there is still "3" or 3.7"
hidden somewhere.

Best Regards,
Petr