Peter's text

Hi Jean.
I've located Peter's text in a document and copied it so I can use it as an auto-text entry.
I've taken the liberty of doing some minor edits on it. It was done with 'record changes' set on.
Just to say that I've put the text into the Resources for Contributors folder as a file named 'What you see'.

Peter, apologies for playing with it. If you'd care to have a look and see if you want to revert any of it, or change it in any other way, that would be good. I'll use the final file for auto-text when it's given approval.

I assume we'll be using this text in all our chapters?

Regards
John

It's intended to be used in the Preface to each *book*, not each chapter.

--Jean

OK, I understand.

I'll leave that alone then
Regards