Ping me if I've failed to respond

As most of you know, I've been travelling a lot since early July this
year. I suspect that I have failed to answer some important emails, or
follow up on something I said I would do.

If you are waiting for a response from me, please ping me again,
either here on the list or privately. I'm not ignoring anyone
deliberately, but I do lose track of things or delete mail
accidentally or simply forget or fail to pay attention.

I think you have been doing an awesome job.  This post is a typical example of that.  Afaik you have

1.  missed nothing

2.  always kept people aware when you might be out of range

3.  always caught up quickly and even been ahead of everyone else when you returned.

On the other hand a post like that was a good plan anyway.  It's good to have a chance for people to flag up anything that seems to require attention.

Tom,

Thanks for the kind words, but I know there are things I haven't done
that I said I would. I keep finding notes to myself to do x, y or z.
That's definitely in the category of failure to follow up. :slight_smile:

--Jean