[libreoffice-marketing] Re: Funding Wishlist

Hi :slight_smile:
I thought a few of you might like to know the wiki is back up and running.  I think the main docs page was not affected anyway.  I'm not sure if this was part of the planned maintenance.  Florian's answer suggests it wasn't, in which case we face a few more days disruption in a week or few.  I suspect it's just a language issue and that it was the planned maintenance.

Anyway i am sure i have either missed the announcement or that there will be one in a few days.  This message was just to let you know the wiki really does work already.

the wiki was only partially reachable for a few days due to high load on the server, but we fixed that now. If there are other bugs, please le me - or better: website@global.libreoffice.org - know.

Florian