Need information for Windows and OS X OS's

I need to know the full path for the hsqldb.jar file for Windows and OS X.
I already have it for Linux:
/opt/libreoffice3.6/program/classes/hsqldb.jar.
      Since there are more than on location for this file, search for:
                   program/classes/hsqldb.jar. Only one path will appear if you have one LO (of AOO) version on your computer.
       I would like to have this fairly quickly since I need it for the last part of chapter 3 of the Base Guide. I should be uploading the latest rewrite of this chapter by Wednesday (possibly sooner).

--Dan

Dan Lewis wrote:

I need to know the full path for the hsqldb.jar file for Windows and
OS X. I already have it for Linux:
/opt/libreoffice3.6/program/classes/hsqldb.jar. Since there are more
than on location for this file, search for:
program/classes/hsqldb.jar. Only one path will appear if you have one
LO (of AOO) version on your computer. I would like to have this
fairly quickly since I need it for the last part of chapter 3 of the
Base Guide. I should be uploading the latest rewrite of this chapter
by Wednesday (possibly sooner).

--Dan

Windows 7 (64 bit)
C:\Program Files (x86)\LibreOffice 3.6\program\classes

Windows XP, Vista & 7 (32 bit)
C:\Program Files\LibreOffice 3.6\program\classes

Dave

For Mac X OS
Applications\ Right Click, Libre Office\ Contents\ Mac OS\
Classes\hsqldb.jar

Tink.

Dave Barton wrote