Checking Draw 3.5 Guide?

Would be good if someone has time to check the PDF (NOT the ODT) for
the Draw 3.5 Guide for glaring errors before I do the printed version.
By "glaring errors" I mean things like this:
* Missing figures (blank spaces where figures should be)
* Missing x-refs (message similar to "Error: reference not found")
* Wrong figure x-refs (pointing to the wrong figure)
* Bad page breaks (for example, big gaps at bottom of a page)

Send a note to this list, or directly to me, if you spot anything. The
file is here:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/3/34/DG3500-DrawGuide.pdf

Thanks! (More than one person can do this; we each see different errors.)

--Jean

Final detailed read-through completed. No additional errors found.

Dave

Jean,

I received the following private email.
The page numbers Martin references are the PDF count, not the document
page numbers.
I am not sure these are exactly the type of errors you wanted checked
for publication, but this might be useful for future edits.

Regards
Dave

HI :slight_smile:
All looked good to me! :)  I did an extremely fast scroll through, slowing occasionally to do "quick squint tests" and even slower to "skim read" half a dozen (or so) randomly selected paragraphs.  Looked good!  Sorry it's taken me so long to do even that little!
Apols and regards from
Tom :slight_smile:

I received some corrections by private email. I have now updated the files (the full book and the affected chapters) and replaced them on ODFAuthors and the LO wiki. I have also created and published the print edition. If anyone finds further corrections, I can update again. Some comments were not incorporated. I will pass all onto PeterS.

Jean