Correction and update in the built-in help

Hi

I've recently done an update to the built-in help files regarding the macro
organizer dialog. Before I submit the update, I would very much appreciate
if someone here could have a look and give some feedback. I paste the
updated sections below:
Import a Library

   1.

   Choose *Tools - Macros - Organize Macros - LibreOffice Basic* and click *
   Organizer* or click the *Select Module* icon in the Basic IDE to open
   the *Macro Organizer* dialog.
   2.

   Click the *Libraries* tab.
   3.

   Select to where you want to import the library in the *Location* list.
   If you select LibreOffice Macros & Dialogs, the library will belong to the
   LibreOffice application and will be available for all documents. If you
   select a document the library will be imported to this document and only
   available from there.
   4.

   Click *Import...* and select an external library to import.
   5.

   Select all libraries to be imported in the *Import Libraries* dialog.
   The dialog displays all libraries that are contained in the selected file.
   6.

   If you want to insert the library as a reference only check the *Insert
   as reference (read-only)* box. Read-only libraries are fully functional
   but cannot be modified in the Basic IDE.
   7.

   Check the *Replace existing libraries* box if you want existing
   libraries of the same name to be overwritten.
   8.

   Click *OK* to import the library.

Export a Library

   1.

   Choose *Tools - Macros - Organize Macros - LibreOffice Basic* and click *
   Organizer* or click the *Select Module* icon in the Basic IDE to open
   the *Macro Organizer* dialog.
   2.

   Click the *Libraries* tab.
   3.

   In the *Location* list you specify where your library is stored. Select
   the library that you want to export. Note that you cannot export the *
   Standard* library.
   4.

   Click *Export...*
   5.

   Choose whether you want to export the library as an extension or as a
   basic library.
   6.

   Click *OK*.
   7.

   Select where you want your library exported.
   8.

   Click *Save* to export the library.

Thanks,
Niklas Johansson