What's the current situation with the Base Handbook?

I understand someone is translating Chapter 5. What would
you like me to do?

Hi Hazel,

I understand someone is translating Chapter 5. What would
you like me to do?

Would be a very good idea, if you will translate the chapter for
Reports. I wanted to make it, but I can't write it so good as you.

I have a newer version of this chapter than the version, that is
published at the German Wiki. If you want to do this I can send you this
newer version for translating.

I could better have a look at the translated chapters and make the
screenshots for this chapters.

Regards,

Robert

Yes, you certainly should send it. Translating is hard work, and there's
no point at all in doing it for an out-of-date version.