Help please

To whom it may concern,

I downloaded and am using your excellent LibreOffice version 3.6.2.2.

I also downloaded the latest 375-page Getting Started manual, version 3.5.6.

Unfortunately, I can now not remember, nor can i find, the source from where I downloaded the manual.

Can you pleas help?

Also, have you any idea when the 3.6 manual will be published? Is there much difference?

Thanks and best regards,

Anthony Grzina

You can download the user guides from several places, including this page:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications

We do not plan to publish a Getting Started guide for v3.6, due to
lack of people to do the work. Most of the information in the v3.5
book is still good for v3.6. You can read about new features here:
http://www.libreoffice.org/download/3-6-new-features-and-fixes/

We hope to have a Getting Started guide for v3.7, which is due out in
February of next year.

--Jean Weber